Monday, October 20, 2008

Nice to meet you!

I had a fabulous time meeting brides, grooms, and their helpers (i.e. parents and bridesmaids!) yesterday at the Castle. Thanks to everyone who stopped by my booth to visit!

If you signed up to get the special, you should have received an email from me already - if you didn't get it, just let me know by filling out the contact form at daishaphoto.com, or email me.

Coming this week... more show details, and the BLOG CONTEST! If you are getting married, you will definitely want to enter this one.

6 comments:

  1. Your DVD slide show rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Brandyn & Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Eugene and Gabrielle. Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for Gabrielle and Eugene :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for Gabrielle and Eugene!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...