Monday, June 8, 2009

Congratulations Laura and Chris!

I don't know what the best part of Laura and Chris's wedding was: the fun bridesmaids and groomsmen... the super cute ring bearers (both June birthday boys!) and adorable flower girl... the smiles from the happy couple... the gorgeous setting of Castle in the Clouds... or maybe the cupcakes? I had a fantastic time documenting it all.











The incredible cup-and-cake was beautiful - and delicious!


Brady lets his aunt and uncle know that he loves them!

A perfect trolley for flower girl Molly!




The newlyweds had a moment of privacy after the ceremony in the miniature room hidden in the Castle.


My talented assistant Matt captured the two images above during the ceremony.

11 comments:

  1. love these! especially that little boy with the i love you sign. so cute! you did a wonderful job! can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisha these are wonderful!!! My kids think I'm crazy because I am crying tears of joy. Brady giggled at that picture of himself. And I can't wait to show Molly. Thank you!! You have a wonderful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics. Looks like a perfect place to shoot a wedding. Nice use of lens flare in the pic with all the bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that getting ready shot is excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous wedding! Those cupcakes are freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a beautiful location for a wedding. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to find the Molly Trolley for my daughter. She thought it was pretty cool. And the "bouquet toss" (that not the bouquet toss) is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the shoe shot, cupcakes, and sunflare! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They seem like a fun couple. I love cake but the cupcakes look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such beautiful photographs, i love them!

    http://all-ive-got-are-these-photographs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This final photo is simply breath taking!

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...