Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More from Matt and Amanda

Matt and Amanda were so much fun, it was hard to call this wedding "work"! I loved all of the stylish details of their day - you could really see their personalities in all of their choices. My favorite moment of the day? The bride and groom rocking the processional with Journey's "Don't Stop Believing."



Amanda was nervous before the ceremony, but it's hard to tell from the serene look on her face in the beautiful shots of her getting ready.

I loved Amanda's fresh gardenia headpiece. Simple and classic.

Amanda's brother Justin performed the beautiful, personal wedding ceremony.




The groomsmen were absolutely hilarious. They had me laughing throughout the day.

The bridesmaids were gorgeous in green, and so much fun to be around!


Matt and Amanda chose to nix a typical cake for something more up their alley - ice cream sandwiches! Perfect for a hot August wedding day.


Fresh grass in galvanized containers - my new favorite centerpiece idea.



My assistant Matt got the wonderful bird's eye view of the ceremony, and captured this awesome moment when the flower girl came up the aisle so excitedly. What a lovely wedding!

4 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd shot where they're laying on the ground looking at each other. It's such a sweet moment. The lighting is beautiful, the skin tones are creamy and the vignetting brings the focus in just right.

    I also really like the one where they're sitting in the chairs (back to camera) and kissing and the little touch of flare. Beautiful.

    And the aerial shot of the ceremony taking place is stunning.

    What a beautiful couple and beautiful photos for them to treasure for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome! I love the one where they are on the ground like puzzle pieces. Beautiful wedding - I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a fun wedding. you've captured great, great moments here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the decorations....this wedding just looks so fun and lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...